Thursday, November 1, 2012

friday post 114

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 6147 steps today (hoorah, pedro says i'm more than half a normal person today XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'stand out from the crowd (2)'; thirdly, the spam count for the week's nine but fourthly and most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTY-TWO MINUTES online after aunty lucia leaves around 5pm!!! righteo, events for today?
-woohoo, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:25am, and after a pot :P trip bear bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to use the pot :P once more and kiss dearest dad goodbye when he left for work around 8am before returning to happy snorings with bear bear.
-after PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes," i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was three weetbix without any honey but with some sliced banana. i also popped all my usual :P drugs. :P
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD and tootled me off to UQ for physio. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to westlife's 'greatest hits' album all day, too.
-as usual, once PIG mum left our driveway, i closed both eyes and had a a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo then left me with some bridge magazine and went back downstairs to pay margit.
-when lauren came for me, i gave her a chocolate bar to thank her for being my student physio for the past five weeks. inside the gym, i handed the other one to jess, who says she'll try remember to send me the photos she took on wednesday to me over the weekend.
-physio today: @ least six laps walking down the hallway, about thirty sit-to-stands, ten laps side-walking along the parallel bars and some work for ela.
-turns out both lauren and kat are gluten intolerant! lauren says she'll feel bloated if she eats anything containing gluten, whereas kat says she'll just fart lots. XD
-before we left, PIG mum took me once more to the loo.
-when PIG mum tootled me off to plaza to see naz for a spud, era helped ela stretch for the full fifteen minutes, before ela opened and closed her palm one hundred times.
-for some odd reason, all three disabled car parks were available today!
-anyways, after PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk down to sultan's kebabs, i waited in line for naz. when he saw me, he exclaimed, "i JUST ran out of corn chips! why didn't you come earlier?!" i laughed and replied, "i don't want any corn chips today; i want your biggest spud." naz laughed too, then said, "go sit down, i'll make it for you."
-yay, PIG mum also bought us a pudding milk tea to share! :D
-only i didn't get the chance to finish it, coz some perv from NSW came and sat beside me! i turned to the left so i was facing him; he had a turkey sub and put his hand on my left shoulder while he talked about how he's from NSW, has glaucoma and that i've got a very bossy bum (PIG mum for some reason freaked out when she saw the man put his hand on my shoulder. meaning she hurried me up to leave; i ended up finishing the yummy pudding milk tea while she drove us back to warrigal square.
-so PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the pharmacy where she left a script for the pharmicist to filll, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk through woolies to buy the milk, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the pharmacy where she collected her filled script and finally, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD, where she kindly went to the sushi train and bought me one chicken sushi roll for arvo tea. originally, i'd intended to buy one from sushi paradide, but PIG mum was so unnerved by that pervy dude she just hurried me away.
-back home, i went once to the loo for one tinkle then plopped online.
-well, aunty lucia should come help me with a shower soon.
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-sleepin toms! :D tessa doesn't come till 10am; fingers crossed she brings me lotsa breakfast! XD
-annette's coming to watch me shower @ 4pm.
-also, expect a pissy plodding total toms (like about 500, unless pedro loves me heaps XD) coz i'm not going out @ all toms.
-oh! i'm also gonna cease playing bejeweled this month, coz i'm doing nanowrimo! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: