Saturday, November 10, 2012

saturday post 115b

hello again! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1642. righteo, continuing events just quickly, before i continue with my novel writing?
-soo arrived just before 4pm; i hadn't seen her for ages!
-so a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. also thanks to soo who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before soo flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i had another tinkle, then i got creamed. when soo rekitted me, i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps and one last when she was repinning pedro onto my pants.
-soo Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where she lemme make a double perfect toastie for arvo tea! :D yay, that's FOUR times this month already! with that, i drank one mug of tea, sweetened with one spoonful of sugar, holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-afterwards, soo massaged ela for fifty-five minutes! ela got painted white with black spots today. while she massaged away, i read tuesdays with morrie.
-before she left, soo took me once more to the loo for one tinkle. she says the incident with my cut finger happened sometime earlier during this year, and that she'll prolly just boil sth for dinner tonight.
-as for me, i'm kinda peeved that i can't get the news working tonight, but oh well. back to writing for me~ fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: