Saturday, November 24, 2012

saturday post 117b

hello again, and one last greeting for today! for some strange reason, i still haven't received a word for today e-mail, but will log my final, final plodding total for today as sth considerably less than 1765. again, i dunno how i could've passed one grand without going anywhere today, except that pedro loves me heaps? XD anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-kathleen arrived and supervised my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to kathleen who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before kathleen flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i got creamed and had another tinkle. kathleen rekitted me and i had one last tinkle when she was repinning pedro onto my pants.
-kathleen Forced me to walk out to the fridge and get all the ingredients for my arvo tea, but then she lemme sit down and make myself the perfect arvo tea! ;D yay, that's SEVEN times this months i've had a double perfect toastie!
-with that, i drank one mug of tea, white sweetened with one heaped teaspoonful of honey, 'incoirrectly' and wrote out mr. hall's birthday card for him.
-afterwards, kathleen massaged ela for about thirty minutes. she says she's got one son, two step-kids and that her hubby works in the racing car industry! oh, and she lives somewhere like capalaba, and this was actually her first week working for CODA south!
-before she left, kathleen took me once more to the loo for two tinkles.
-me, i'm just waiting for mr. hall and aunty a to arrive for dinner!
-toms: just church, definitely nothing special. fingers crossed i can have lunch @ plaza afterwards and i'll get some visitors in the arvo. back to writing, now~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: