Thursday, November 1, 2012

thursday post 104b

hello again! em's new final plodding total for thursday now stands @ 5132. righteo, continuing today's events?
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped out with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped with half of erf's sock and elf's AFO). i then went over to the loo and had two tinkles, one when i first plonked my bum down over the seat and one more when annette was repinning pedro onto my pants.
-annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my arvo toastie, but she lemme make a double perfect one! yup, two cheese, mayo AND two ham! :D
-with that, i drank one mug of irish breakfast tea, white sweetened with one teaspoonful of honey, 'incorrectly'.
-annette started massaging ela early today; she enjoyed like forty minutes!
-before she left, annette took me once more to the loo for two tinkles; she's back on saturday.
-after she left, i plopped happily online for awhile, until dearest dad arrived back home. PIG mum tumbled downstairs immediately after dad arrived home and gleefully forced me offline.
-thus followed 40+ mins of forced exercises for both ela and era, culminating with a painful standing calf stretch.
-one more loo trip for me before dinner; of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-dinner: the yummy rice tonight, but i don't think any greens! lotsa soup potato and carrot, some fish and some yummy mincemeat, tomato and egg, soup was spooned down with one mug of kinda disgusting soup (the tomato, potato and carrot are good, but i simply refuse celery, sorry. XD) then i walked myself slowly and safely back online (i'd say more, but PIG mum has threatened that if i do, she won't take me to see naz for any lunch toms after UQ physio ><).
-anyways, i'll need the loo once more @ 9pm, so fingers crossed i can bbl with my final, final plodding total for today and events for toms.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: