Saturday, November 3, 2012

saturday post 114c

good evening! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ sth below 2521 (please see saturday post 114 for the reason why). righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-i diligently continued writing until PIG mum awoke from pigland, gleefully and immediately booted me offline.
-thus followed 50+ mins of exercises for poor ela and era. (but mostly ela).i was only saved by dad calling dinner!
-before dinner though, i took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting god push me over.
-dinner: alas, we're still having the yucky rice, but with lotsa PIG mum's home-grown vegies, some fish and some beef, to which PIG mum kindly gave me one dot of honey BBQ sauce. dinner was spooned down with one rather disgusting bowl of yummy potato, tomato, carrot and onion soup that was laced with celery, ugh
-after dinner, i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, think i'd better continue writing for about thirty minutes.; i can't be falling behing during the first week!
-fingers crossed i can bbl with my final, final plodding total and events for toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: