Wednesday, November 7, 2012

wednesday post 125d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 3366. hey, nice number! XD anyways, i'm pissed, coz horrid PIG mum won't lemme use the loo once more before she gleefully forces me off to bed @ 9:30pm! and today's my dessert night, meaning i'll be well and truly busting by the time i get back to the bathroom! >< anyways, i'm determined not to let the cruel and unfaithful god make me piss my pants, huh. i can hold it in, i'm sure!
-toms: writers group! dad's taking me, coz PIG mum's working! hopefully, he'll take me for lunch @ hanaichi afterwards, then i think he's gonna drop me off @ salisbury, where PIG mum finishes work @ 2pm.
-annette's coming to watch me shower @ 4pm.
-then, yay! it's our november book club! and we're going out for dinner to celebrate the year also! righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: