Friday, November 2, 2012

saturday post 114

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1186 steps today (i promise i haven't shaken pedro; obviously he just loves me heaps coz i haven't gone anywhere today to have walked more than one thousand steps! XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'christ's love for you." righteo, events for today?
~lol, i ALMOST had another awesome night's sleep! when nature called, 'twas still pitch black, but after one pot :P trip, when i was back in bed and cuddling bear bear, the sky started lightening! meaning i grumbled to my bladder "oi, you idiot. next time you wanna go, wait for ten minutes and see if sunrise comes first." her answer? 'nup. when i wanna go, you've gotta go, too." XD
-anyways, when PIG mum left for work, she came into my room to kiss me good-bye, only i thought 'twas sunday! "fifteen more minutes," i grumbled, buring my head back into the pillow. "you haven't given me fifteen more minutes yet." PIG mum just laughed. 'no, you sleep,' she soothed me. "mum's just going to work now." XD
-so bear bear and i snored happily together ... all the way until 10am!
-when tess arrived, she lemme cuddle and doze with bear bear until she came @ 10:40am to pat me up.
-after one more pot :P trip and one tinkle, i remembered that i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable and returned to bed.
-tess got me kitted, then we went over to the bathroom where i brushed my teeth. thanks to tess who squirted out some toothpaste for me.
-after brushing teeth, i drank one small mug of water 'incorrectly' then went to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and having  mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-afterwards, i went to wash and dry era, before tess and i walked out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast together.
-yay, saturday's are always my favourite days for breakfast, coz i get the most! :D dad made ham and eggs (with thinly cut spam ham!) and tess gave me another slice of toast (which she cooks in the saucepan!) with some spag bol that rodel had made!)
-after that, tess massaged ela for about forty minutes while i tried unsuccessfully to access the net from her iphone. giving up, i read stephanie meyer's 'breaking dawn part one' instead.
-at midday, tess took me once to the loo for three tinkles while she made some horlicks for me (i think we're outta milo)
-i tried ringing both aunty lai and aunty nga, but both seem to have gone out.
-so, after beating two eggs for tess, she went to cook me some yummy fried rice for lunch while i continued reading breaking dawn part one.
-before she left, tess took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. she's taking jasmine bowling, now. (jasmine's canto, about fourteen and severely autistic)
-even though dad was home, he didn't feed me any lunch till just after 1:30pm!
-and afterwards, he demanded i wait five minutes before going online. *sigh*i complied.
-after i walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over, PIG mum returned home. :o)
-she's gone upstairs into pigland now, while dad's gone to some dump to dump all the trees he cut @ uncle ching's place this morning.
-as for me, i'm going to write! nanowrimo says that i'm supposed to have like 6700 words by sunday, and i'm barely on two thousand words, eep!
-annette's coming to watch me shower @ 4pm.
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms:
-just church, nothing special.
-actually, the special thing can be our fortnightly SHINE fellowship meeting; we're studying when jesus raised lazarus from the dead.
-righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: