Thursday, November 22, 2012

friday post 117b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 7516; pedro says i'm really 3/4 of a normal person, now. XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-after PIG mum had a nice long yak with her, aunty lucia Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i got creamed and had another tinkle. a second tinkle followed when she was putting aloe vera over my legs. when aunty lucia rekitted me, i had one more tinkle when she was putting elf's shoe on and one last when she was repinning pedro back onto my pants.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table, where arvo tea was half the yummy chicken puff bun i bought last night, plus not quite one mug of milk, which i used as the cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-before she left, aunty lucia took me once more to the loo. she's going grocery shopping for her family's dinner tonight, now!
-personally, i'm just grumpy coz PIG mum had a rant @ me that aunty lucia told her that i was unwilling to let ela scrub various body parts during my shower. but that's alright, i'll cuddle bear bear and sing myself to sleep tonight, screw counting!
-righteo, off to continue writing now! fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: