Friday, November 30, 2012

friday post 118d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for friday now stands @ 6192, only be prepared for a truly pissy plodding total toms (mayhaps not even five hundred, coz i'm not going anywhere, unless pedro loves me heaps and heaps XD).
-anyways, I FINISHED!!! i now have a FIFTY THOUSAND WORD BOOK UNDER MY BELT!!! XD okay, it's not worth reading, it's just my own achievement but hey, it just means that i can have a life again! XD
-toms: tess comes @ 10am (hopefully, she'll bring me her iphone to play with) and annette comes @ 4pm to watch me shower. then, toms night, aunty a and the slams are coming over for some birthday party celebrations! aunty a's birthday is on the 2nd; anna's the 3rd.
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: