Friday, November 16, 2012

friday post 116d

one final evening! em's final, final plodding total for friday now stands @ 4810 and the final, final spam count for the week now stands @ fifteen. righteo, final, final events for today?
-at 8:30pm, i asked ronnie jie jie please to walk behind me to the loo once and back. i managed fine inside the toilet by myself.
-toms: perky's invited me to this vegemite on toast morning tea! tessa's gonna take me there~
-annette's coming in the arvo to watch me shower, then best of all, i'm joining workers fellowship to go play lawn bowls toms night! :D righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. lol, silly dad just locked himself outta the house! XD i yelled upstairs, 'mum! dad's locked himself outside!' and she yelled back, 'you go open the door for him; i'm over the loo!" XD

No comments: