Wednesday, November 7, 2012

wednesday post 125b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 2754 and joni's devotional topic's 'send me'. righteo, just quickly before i continue writing:
-carol came exactly @ 4pm and watched me shower - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i turned the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with era and my back), mostly creamed myself (again, carol only helped with era and my back), then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped only with elf's AFO).
-afterwards, i went over to the loo, and after asking carol please for one mug of water, did a messy stinky unspeakable. :S were the dumplings that aunty wendy cooked for me this arvo, had they been off?
-we both enjoyed a yummy charsiu bun for arvo tea! with mine, i drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-afterwards, carol massaged ela for twenty-five minutes.
-before she left, carol went with me to the loo once for three tinkles. she's back next monday, and will have rogan josh for dinner.
-me, i'm off to continue writing! fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms i've got writers group, annette's coming to watch me shower toms and i'm attending book club and dinner afterwards! righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: