Thursday, November 8, 2012

friday post 115b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 4979. righteo, just quickly, continuing today's events?
-shortly after 3pm, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk outside, where she gleefully forced me to collect all of the day's washing inside.
-when aunty lucia arrived, she Forced me to walk into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to her who helped me rinse it out, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle. i got creamed and aloe vera-ed, then aunty lucia rekitted me.
-arvo tea was the delicious tuna sushi PIG mum bought for me from the warrigal square sushi train; it had tuna, cucumber and sesame seeds! PIG mum kindly made me a cup of green mint tea; i held that 'incorrectly' when she was showing off her vegie garden to aunty lucia.
-before aunty lucia left, she took me once more to the loo. she's having chicken wings for dinner tonight!
-me, i'm off to continue writing; fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: