Monday, November 12, 2012

monday post 105c

good evening and one final greeting for tonight! em's final, final plodding total for monday now stands @ 6915. score, pedro says i'm more than half a normal person today. XD righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
-i went to the loo once for two tinkles when PIG mum gleefully forced me offline.
-thus followed 25+ mins of exercises, then some forced stick exercises, then a forced painful standing calf stretch, all culminating with PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-one more loo trip for me before dinner; of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-dinner: alas, it's the yucky rice tonight, with lotsa lettuce, some salmon some soup carrot and soup pork. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of the usual soup.
-i took myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: late morning UQ session with karen. must remember to pester jess about the halloween photos!
-fingers crossed i can have some udon @ the sushi train for lunch afterwards! or lunch @ dong fong/sunnybank oriental!
-annette's coming to watch me shower, then she's taking me to toastmasters!
-actually ... think we're meeting mrs. dent @ the glen hotel for her birthday lunch toms! anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: