Sunday, November 25, 2012

sunday post 115c

good evening! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 3416. yay, i'm over three grand. oh, and joni's devotional topic's for a song'. okay, just briefly, continuing today's events?
-alas, PIG mum tumbled downstairs and demanded i shower. >< poor ela was forced to scrub various body parts @ least forty times. i also copped a rant from her. sheesh, i get it, woman; you somehow think that only you suffer, only you struggle, that my life is easy for me and i've got carers who do everything for me! gosh, do you know how much i wish that were true, too? how much easier my life would be for me, if only it were! but the only thing i can thank the lord unfaithful god is for the fact that my mother's life is so easy for her, just the simple things, like, if the phone rings, she can just get up and go get it, not having to worry about which leg to move next, where to shift her weight, nor does she haveta worry that her very next step could send her crashing to the floor. ><
-after i'd dried and rekitted myself, i went over to the loo for two tinkles.
-when PIG mum said she was gonna shower, i walked myself slowly and safely back to the computer, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-however, she must've changed her mind, coz no sooner had i sat down and started logging onto facebook did PIG mum call, 'dinnertime, em!'
-so i walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-dinner; no greens tonight! XD just some of the fried rice mr. hall had last night, plus some coral trout and lotsa soup carrot and potato. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of the usual soup, then as dad had forbidden me from returning online till 8pm, i stayed @ the gobbling :P table and did marketing research. XD
-when 8pm arrived, i walked myself slowly and safely back to the computer table, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-and i'm gonna continue writing now!
-fingers crossed i can bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for sunday plus events for toms, otherwise hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: