Tuesday, November 13, 2012

tuesday post 115b

hello again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! firstly, em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 7948 (don't ask me how i've managed to plod as much as 0.75 of a normal person without PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill today; pedro just loves me heaps! XD) and joni's devotional topic's "how'd it go?" righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
-annette arrived one minute late and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before annette/i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped with my bra and elf's AFO). then i walked over to the loo for two tinkles.
-afterwards, annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen for arvo tea, where i ate the snack i'd bought from the honeybee bakery! it wasn't a bun, but rather, a shortbread! XD i also drank one mug of tea, white sweetened with one spoonful of honey 'incorrectly'.
-annette massaged ela for twenty minutes, while i ate, then read my very short book club novel.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to anette's car and she tootled meoff to toastmasters!
-she took me to the toilet once, then parked me besides georgina, who told me that she's a younger twin and that her sister actually had a malignant brain tumour @ the beginning of the year!
-carl picked me for table topics! lol, i didn't even know he knew who i was! XD my question was: 'how would you add to vegemite to improve it?" i just answered that i HATED vegemite, and let's just go buy some strawberry jam. XD
-afterwards, annette took me home. lucky thing, she got to leave fifteen minutes early today! she's back on thursday, and we're hitting garbo together! :D
-dinner was i think the same as last night's: rice, lotsa lettuce and some salmon. i didn't drink any water with it, coz dad gave me one yummy chunk of juicy nashi pear.
-then i walked slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-actually, i dunno if it's god/satan, but i'm really feeling the hatred tonight. >< think i'll sing myself to sleep tonight and hope for a better day toms:
-toms: mid-morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio; maybe ela'd be allowed to drop a heavy dumbell on his un-shoed foot again!
-aunty wendy's coming to mind me for three hours from 11:30; hopefully, i can continue writing my novel; think i'm about halfway there!
-carol's coming to watch me shower, then, best of all, it's ice-cream night toms night! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: