Wednesday, November 14, 2012

wednesday post 126c

good evening! em's new final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 4699. righteo, before i continue writing, continuing today's events?
-i took myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over before PIG mum gleefully forced me offline to do more stupid exercises.
-thus followed 30+ mins of forced exercises for mostly poor ela, then a painful standing calf stretch and finally culminating with PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-one loo trip before dinner: the yummy rice, with lotsa cos lettuce, some beef and some salmon. dinner was washed down with one mug of green tea, which i held 'incorrectly' coz PIG mum was yakking on the phone with aunty a, plus one flower that the owner lady from the calamvale BBQ and chinese restaurant had given me!
-then i returned slowly and safely online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-well, i'm back to writing now! fingers crossed i can bbl after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today plus what's happening toms, but if not, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: