Monday, November 19, 2012

tuesday post 116

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 4563 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'how to succeed in business (1)'. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night, once more this morning and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am. then i cuddled bear bear and successfully fell back asleep with him before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes.'
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles; PIG mum got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was three yummy weetbix with the thinnest and shortest stream of honey ever. i also popped all my usual drugs :P with one small mouthful of water, mug held 'incorrectly'.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD and tootled me off for physio @ UQ, of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; PIG mum also chose to listen to lui fong first, too.
-as for me, once she left the driveway, i closed both eyes and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. opening both eyes along coronation drive somewhere, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, before ela opened and closed her palm seventy-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo then kindly left me with a bridge magazine and went back downstairs to pay the receptionist.
-lesley came for me with a walkbelt and Forced me to walk into the gym. physio today: only ten sit-to-stands, lotsa mat work, cone work for ela and weight shifting and stepping inside the parallel bars. cam also helped (the girl students were with kat and jess for some balance class), as did karen.
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, then drove me to sushi train for lunch! while she drove, era helped ela stretch for the full fifteen minutes, before ela opened and closed her palm one hundred times, holding each for a count of five.
-today, i stuck with my usual kaarage udon, while PIG mum just had one plate of sushi, saying her tummy wasn't feeling great. we both drank green tea; i sucked the teabag once. XD
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way through woolies to buy some meat.
-then she tootled us home. i went once more to the loo (of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything), then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-score, now i've got like forty-five minutes to continue writing!
-annette comes to watch me shower @ 4pm. must remember to get her to write down what drink gets mixed with which alcohol tube, and how much.
-and *sigh* tonight i'll haveta offer PIG mum to gleefully FORCE :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill; doubtless she'll accept with pleasure.
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms:
-mid-morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-when aunty wendy comes to mind me for three hours, do you think PIG mum'll lemme continue writing?
-carol's coming to watch me shower @ 4pm, then it's ice cream night toms night, yeah!
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: