Sunday, November 18, 2012

monday post 106

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3851 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'god looks at your heart.' righteo, just quickly, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once before bed last night, twice more during the night, once more in the morning and one more time when dearest dad left for work around 8am. then i spent ten minutes having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-more happy sleepings with bear bear followed, until PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes.'
-when she came back, i used the pot :P for one/two more tinkles, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, plus one full mug of water, plus all my usual drugs. :P
-afterwards, i went and did my stinky unspeakable; of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-when i finished, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, shew gleefully forced poor me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we always listened to ronan keating all day, too.
-when PIG mum tootled me off to vincent the physio's for a torture session, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes, before she opened and closed her palm @ least twenty-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-physio today: i sat first go, then just did exercises for ela. she caught one lolly, but then i washed vincent's loo for him, thus earning myself one more lolly for PIG mum. :P
-afterwards, aunty jenny went with us to the calamvale BBQ and chinese restaurant for lunch! horrid PIG mum wouldn't lemme have the fried chicken with tomato rice, but i had the yummy charsiu omelette with rice; the chef dude was super-generous and added lotsa lettuce for me! PIG mum shared a singaporean fried noodle with aunty jenny. frances was working, but julianna was there; i congratulated her on finishing another year of uni.
-afterwards, PIG mum took aunty jenny back home, then tootled us back to the warrigal square woolies, where she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk around the supermarket and buy the bread and the milk. she even got a loaf of raisin toast for dearest dad!
-back home, i went once more to the loo (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything). then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-only PIG mum gleefully booted me outta the chair and gleefully FORCED :( me to bring all the washing in.
-well, carol should arrive soon, so fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, else:
-wait! after woolies, PIG mum and i also had drinks together @ sakuraya! :D
-toms: late morning UQ physio with ... lesley? fingers crossed i can have lunch @ sunnybank oriental/dong fong afterwards!
-and annette's coming to watch me shower toms.
-one last thing: vincent the bloody physio says i don't haveta buy him a christmas present this year, if i willing ask PIG mum, "is it time to walk on the treadmill now?" *sigh* dunno why i promised him that, i must be insane. XD
-righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: