Monday, November 19, 2012

monday post 106b

hello again! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 4235 but i haven't received joni's devotional yet, so fingers crossed i can bbl with that! anyways, just quickly, continuing today's events?
-carol didn't arrive, soo did!
-she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to soo who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before soo flipped the nice hot water off, soo dried me, i got creamed and had another tinkle. then i remembered, "oops, PIG mum won't lemme pee anymore!" and held it in.
-after getting rekitted, soo Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, where i noticed that 'twas only 4:25pm! see how much time i save when i get some help?! ><
-arvo tea was the second half of my yummy charsiu omelle rice i'd had for lunch, plus one mug of tea, sweetened with one spoonful of honey.
-then, OMG, soo massaged ela for ONE WHOLE HOUR! :D i told her she could watch the news while i read; soo turned the television on.
-at 5;55pm, soo took me once more to the loo before leaving. she's considering moving back to korea and working in the admin sector!
-well, like i pinky-promised vincent the bloody physio, i've told PIG mum that she'll get to gleefully FORCE :( me to walk on the bloody treadmill tonight. ><'
-so fingers crossed i can bbl, else it's just UQ physio toms and annette coming to watch me shower.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: