Thursday, November 22, 2012

friday post 117

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 7120 steps today (hah, pedro says i'm 3/4 a normal person today! XD a normal person XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'faith; the power to overcome'; thirdly, joni's devotional topic from last night's 'in weakness, made strong' and fourthly, the spam count for the  week's eleven. righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-annette arrived precisely @ 4pm; a quick shower for me, then we hit garbo!
-happiness was finding ender's game still available; i happily read that until 6;30pm, reaching somewhere around pg. 240.
-annette took me once to the loo, then anna and rach joined us for dinner. :) anna was the only one who ate hanaichi, annette, rach and i all had KFC~
-afterwards, annette, anna and i hit coles to buy the groceries PIG mum wanted, then we beowsed that cheap discount store, before anna and i returned to dick smiths for some ipad usage.
-when annette came back, we all went all the way back to jayjays.
-last stop for the night: maccas for a soft serve with a flake! ;D
-but back home, poor em was booted off to bed immediately without milk. :(
-that's alright, though, coz i had an awesome sleep last night, with nature not calling until 5:05am! usually, i don't count them till 6am, but have decided that's only for winter and autumn; for summer and spring, 5am will do. XD
-so, after one pot :P trip i had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled dearest bear bear and returned to sleep with him, waking once more to kiss dearest dad good-bye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work.
-more happy sleepings with bear bear followed until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes.'
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once for two more tinkles, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-we had breakfast together! see, last night, apart from buying a peanut swirl for dearest dad and a sausage donut for myself, i but some kinda cream bun for PIG mum! alas, though, she didn't like it. ><'
-after breakfast, i went and did my stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-when that was done, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over and wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced poor me to buckle my own seatbelt all day today, we also listened to westlife's 'greatest hits' album all day, too.
-as usual, once PIG mum left our driveway, i closed both eyes and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel. opening somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then back out, les and jess were already waiting for me!
-physio today: about five laps walking, @ least ten sit-to-stands and cone work for ela.
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled me off to see naz for his biggest spud! alas, her price was that get to gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the newsagents to get him a birthday card, then gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to sunni bakery to get a birthday cake for him, before gleefully FORCING :( me to walk all the way back to the 4WD, where she tootled us home.
-back home, i went once to the loo for two tinkles (of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything) then i walked myself slowly and safely to the computer, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-actually, PIG mum then gleefully FORCED :( me to head outside and collect all the washing back inside.
-anyways, aunty lucia should be here to help with my shower soon, fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-expect a pissy plodding total toms coz i'm not going out.
-tess comes @ 10am 9hopefully her iphone'll work!), then some new carer @ 4pm. hope she's nice!
-best of all, mr. hall's coming for his birthday celebration toms night! think we're getting aunty a over, too~
-righteo, aunty lucia's here now, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i also need to do some major writing!!! XD

No comments: