Sunday, November 11, 2012

sunday post 113d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for sunday now stands @ 4983. lol, i'm just shy of being half a normal person, sorry, another day perhaps. XD righteo, just quickly, final events for tonight?
-at 8:30pm, i take myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-then i continued writing!
-dad came and gave me one slice of juicy watermelon to eat; who knew that PIG mum would then demand i walk to the bathroom and wash my hands? not to self: avoid watermelon. and, seeing that i'd be washing my hands anyway, i also went to the loo once more. horrid PIG mum immediately took that as an excuse to forbid me from using the loo when she gleefully forces me off to bed @ 9:45pm.
-toms: late morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. >< fingers crossed i can have some lunch @ the calamvale and chinese BBQ restaurant afterwards!
-and carol's coming to watch me shower in the arvo. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: