Monday, November 12, 2012

monday post 105b

hello again! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 4155 and joni's devotional topic's 'Caribbean pines'. righteo, just quickly, continuing today's events?
-carol arrived shortly before 4pm and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped with era and my back), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped with  my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped only with elf's AFO).
-carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, where i enjoyed the second half of my lunch plus one mug of tea, white and two, my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-then, while i read, carol massaged ela for thirty minutes, painting her zombie colour today (earlier, she had shown me this zombie food toy kitcatalogue from mr. toys toyworld; she's planning to buy that for her nephew for christmas).
-before leaving, carol took me once more to the loo. she's back on wednesday and will have chicken, vegies and chips for dinner tonight.
-me, i'm returning to writing! fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: