Friday, November 23, 2012

friday post 117d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for friday now stands @ 7905 and joni's devotional topic's 'thanks but no thanks'. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-i continued writing, then @ 9pm took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: firstly, expect a pissy plodding total (perhaps not even 500), coz i'm not going anywhere. however, if i get a big total, you can assume that pedro loves me heaps, coz i don't bother shaking him anymore.
-tessa comes @ 10am. fingers crossed she'll bring me lotsa food and that her iphone's working! but if it's not, i must remember to ask PIG mum to please grab me a new book, coz i've finished that dog who came in from the cold one!
-some new carer comes @ 4pm! hope she's nice~
-best of all, mr. hall comes over for his birthday dinner toms night! :D must also remember to ask PIG mum to please put out his card for me to write toms morning~ anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: