Saturday, November 3, 2012

saturday post 114d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for saturday now stands @ sth slightly below 2601 (please refer to saturday post 114 for the reason why). righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-aunty nga rang! turns out their whole family has gone to ocean park to play because the company that uncle fung works for offered them discount tickets to play there! how fun~ hmm ... wonder if i've ever gone to ocean park before? prolly not, i came to australia when i was only 3.5 years old, remember ...
-afterwards, i continued writing my novel! i'm somewhere into year three now~
-at 9pm, i tried going to the loo once more by myself, only to be met with threats by the parents, "if you use the loo now, you're going straight to bed." >< huh, fine, i'll hold on till 9:45; there's no way i'm gonna let the cruel and unfaithful god make me wet my pants. *sigh* i've felt him taunting me all night, especially when horrid PIG mum was gleefully forcing poor ela to do all these stupid exercises for her, that i'd forever be useless and worthless ... i remember thomas telling me that when i feel these voices in my head, it's not god, but rather satan, but i guess if what thomas is saying is true, i'm just pissed that god soesn't STOP satan from attacking me in this way! i mean, he's god, he should have no trouble stopping satan! >< but never mind, i'll be in bed and cuddling my darling bear bear soon ... :)
-toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special.
-actually, the special thing's that we'll have our fortnightly SHINE fellowship meeting after the english service! (and from memory, pastor chris will be speaking on sth called the 'gender agenda'? sounds interesting!
-wonder if PIG mum'll save any afternoon tea for me when i get home afterwards ...
-anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: