Thursday, November 1, 2012

thursday post 104c

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for thursday now stands @ 5181. yay, pedro says i'm more than half a normal person~ righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-i tried going to the loo once more, only for horrid PIG mum to tell me that if i went, my next destination would be bed! >< meaning i'll try my best to hold on ... :S but again, i'll definitely sing myself to bed tonight; SCREW counting! ><
-toms: late morning UQ physio; it's lauren's last time! lol, if PIG mum chucks a cow @ me and won't lemme see naz for any lunch, maybe i can stay with the students and enjoy pizza? see, kat says she always shouts the students pizza on their last day... XD nah, better just try and stay in PIG mum's good books. XD
-and aunty lucia's coming to help me with a shower toms.
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: