Wednesday, November 7, 2012

thursday post 105

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1818 (nuice number XD) steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'bless the children'. now, jusat quickly, coz i'm looking forward to one full hour of writing!
-another awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:55am~
-breakfast was two weetbix, then PIG mum tootled me off to writers group!
-turns out jenny's doing naniwrimo, too! we exchanged e-mail addresses~
-dad picked me up, then i went to work with him! gosh, i've so missed delivering with him ... :o(
-stopping for petrol, dad came back with a cornetto/drumstick, which we shared. XD
-we stopped for lunch @ the salisbury hungry jacks; dad got himself a whopper medium meal, me, just a small chicken wrap. maccas makes bigger chicken wraps than hungry jacks!
-at 2pm, dad took me back to the salisbury clinic, where'd PIG mum had just finished work.
-PIG mum tootled us home, then i plopped online after a loo trip.
-now, before i continue writing, i've gotta check my e-mail, coz michael's sent me sth new!
-annette's coming to watch me shower @ 4pm.
-then, i'm off to bookclub! we're going for dinner afterwards, too!
-fingers back i can bbl, else toms:
-late morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-fingers crossed i can see naz for some lunch afterwards!
-and aunty lucia's coming to help me with a shower toms arvo.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: