Saturday, November 10, 2012

sunday post 113b

hello again! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 4832. righteo, just quickly, before i continue writing?
-joey and julz arrived to take me out for drinks @ sakuraya!
-one loo trip, they joey tootled us off. thanks to julz who not only walked behind me to sakuraya, but also kept her hand on my back to lemme know that she was there~
-i got my usua;: okinawa chocolate milk tea with pearl; julz had honey milk tea and joey some green tea with grape jelly! it's kinda rectangular-ish, looks blobby. XD
-we just chatted while we drank. wow, they're both graduating @ the end of this year!
-we left once i'd finished drinking, coz julz has to drive somewhere faraway like pinkenbah (sp?) to visit refugees as part of her O.T. course
-back home, i went to the loo once then returned online.
-and i just took myself once more then slowly and safely, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, i'm back to continue writing now~ fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: