Sunday, November 25, 2012

monday post 107

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3333 steps today (i kid you not! XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'lord, teach me to pray (2)'. righteo, just quickly, events for today?
-lol, i almost had a great night's sleep last night! XD coz the sun rises so early now, i've now moved a great night's sleep down from 6am to just 5am; but this morning, nature called and i used the pot :P @ 4:50am! back in bed, i griped @ my bladder, "oi, you. next tiome, wait till 5am before calling me, got it?' her response? 'nup. when i've gotta go, you've gotta go, too.' huh! XD
-anyways, after that, i spent the ten minutes till 5am having to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. after that, bear bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad good-bye when he left for work @ 8;20am.
-then, i had a terrific sleep and didn't wake until two hours later! after giving myself fifteen more minutes, i yelled to PIG mum was i was getting up.
-so i swung myself around to the pot :P for two more tinkles, just swinging myself back to bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two weetbix with the thinnest and shortest streak of honey ever, plus all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which i drank 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, i walked myself slowly and safely over to the computer, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over. there, i continued writing!
-at 11:45 9or thereabouts XD) i went to the loo for my stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-back outside, i continued writing. dearest dad also arrived home for lunch.
-before we left, i also went to the loo once more for the full five tinkles.
-PIG mum tootled us off to the calamvale chinese and BBQ restaurant for lunch!
-*sigh* if only there was a way to search back through months of blog entries and find the one where PIG mum PROMISED me i could have the fried chicken in tomato rice with full oil! alas, she's gone back on her word; i've walked one hour on the bloody treadmill for her, but i still haven't been able to eat it. :o( just goes to show how much i can trust her promises. ><
-anyways, i stuck with my favourite tofu and BBQ pork with rice; the owner lady was super-cool and also shouted us one fried chicken wing and chicken drumstick apiece and even some cherries! i ate about ten; i hadn't the heart to tell her that i disliked cherries. XD
-julianna came out for a chat also~ we traded stories; i told her about vincent the physio while she told me about how she had to sit her driver's licence thrice before finally earning the right to drive.
-before leaving, i wandered into the kitchen to thank the boss dude for his yummy meal and chicken wings~
-PIG mum then tootled us to woolies, where she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk through the whole store to get groceries.
-back home, i went once to the loo for two tinkles; of course she gleefully forced me to do everything myself.
-then i walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, carol should arrive to supervise my shower soon, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else;
-UQ physio toms late arvo. PIG mum says we can have sushi @ the sushi train afterwards for lunch.
-then, annette's taking me to toastmasters! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: