Thursday, November 1, 2012

thursday point 104

good evening! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 4364 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'stand out from the crowd (1)' and thirdly, joni's devotional topic's "the devil's real weapon". righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P once last night, once more this morning and once more when dearest dad left for work @ 8:20am. then i spent the ten minutes till 8:30am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after that, bear bear and i cuddled, returning to our happy snorings.
-and what happy snorings they were! in fact, i didn't awaken again till like 10:35am, when i heard PIG mum yakking quite loudly over the phone!
-PIG mum was inside soon afterwards, poking me with "fifteen more minutes." when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for @ least three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two/three yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, plus all my usual drugs :P and one mug of water.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the sink, where she gleefully forced poor ela to wash all the morning's dishes, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD.
-off she tootled me off to chi link to see lei for a massage! of course, she gleefully forced poor me to buckle my seatbelt all day; we also listened to ronan keating all day, too.
-at garden city, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then i took a seat and waited for shifu lei.
-when he came, he walked me into the back area, where i lay down on this narrow single plinth. PIG mum and lei flipped me over, then i enjoyed a comfy massage. only funny thing thing was that elf felt that lei was pulling her toes off! o_O XD
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled me off to runcorn hot bread for a pork salad roll then back home. meaning PINKY PROMISES mean NOTHING to her. :( next time she makes me a promise, i'll ask for it in writing.
-so i enjoyed my yummy pork salad roll for lunch, while PIG mum made herself some noodles.
-after lunch, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back out to the 4WD, and she tootled me off to goodwill to fix the shonky strap that had somehow fallen off/something like that last night?
-lol, the receptionist examined the AFO first, and said dad had done a fantastic job as an interim orthotist! XD
-some guy took the AFO for repairs; rod's gone interstate on some business. while he was gone, i browsed a woman's day magazine only one month old.
-after the guy had mended the AFO for me (how cool; 'twas free coz we'd only come to replace the straps not long back!) PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD and tootled us home, where annette was already waiting ('twas about 4:05pm).
-so i headed straight inside for my shower - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
- argh, horrid PIG mum's gleefully forcing me offline now to do more stupid exercises for her. >< well, fingers crossed i can bbl, else i've got:
-UQ physio toms late morning
-fingers crossed i can see naz for some lunch afterwards!
-and aunty lucia's coming to help me with a shower in the arvo. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i'm still owed  ONE HOUR and SEVEN MINUTES afterwards!!! >< *sigh*

No comments: