Wednesday, November 14, 2012

wednesday post 126b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 2840 and joni's devotional topic's 'and can it be?' righteo, just briefly, continuing today's events?
-carol arrived one minute late today, and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped with era and my back), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped with only my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped with only elf's AFO).
-before going out for arvo tea, i went and did a messy stinky unspeakable. :S
-carol Forced me to walk out and make my arvo toastie - not ham, cheese and mayo, but tuna in tomato and onion plus one slice of cheese!
-i also drank one mug of tea, white and two, holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-at 5:25pm, carol massaged ela for thirty minutes, before taking me once more to the loo. she's having some sorta chilli pasta for dinner tonight and will be back on monday.
-me, PIG mum's about to gleefully force me offline and gleefully force me to do more stupid exercises for her. ><
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-PIG mum's booked me into see master lei for a massage @ midday toms.
-best of all, i'm hitting garbo toms night for the first time in three weeks! righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: