Saturday, November 3, 2012

saturday post 114b

hello again! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ sth under 1945 (for the reason why, please refer to saturday post 114) and joni's devotional topic's 'focus in service'.. righteo, continuing today's events?

-annette arrived just before 4pm, had a short yak with PIG mum, and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed and rinsed my hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water, mostly dried myself (annette helped with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped with my back and era) and mostly rekitted myself (annette helped with half of erf's sock and elf's AFO).
-i went over to the loo and had one tinkle, then one more when annette was repinning pedro back onto my pants.
-annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my arvo toastie - but she helped me back a double perfect one! :D that's twice in three days, hoorah!
-with that, i also drank one mug of tea, white sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of honey, 'incorrectly'. and yup, i sucked the teabag once.
-today, while i munched away, annette massaged ela for forty minutes.
-before she left, annette took me once more to the loo for @ least one tinkle. she's back on tuesday, and yumyum, her family's having chip sandwiches and chiko rolls for dinner! grease overload. XD
-oh, turns out aunty a was attending some conference today; she's coming over for dinner tonight.
-anyways, i'm off for more writing. fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: