Thursday, November 15, 2012

friday post 116

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3945 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'that's what you're called to do'; thirdly, joni's devotional topic from last night's 'the shovel spoon spoon'; fourthly, the spam count for the week's fourteen but lastly and most importantly, i'm still owed FIFTEEN MINUTES online after aunty lucia leaves @ 5pm!!! righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-annette arrived shortly before 4pm; a quick shower and loo trip for me, then we hit garbo! yay for a spot being available downstairs. :)
-i held annette's hand gently and walked well into the library with her. happiness was finding ender's game still on the shelves; i happily read that for the next 100 minutes, when annette came back for me @ 6:30pm. if it's still there next week, i'll start reading from pg. 128 (providing i still remember that number! XD)
-annette took me once more to the loo, then 'twas dinnertime! anna and her friend (who's only twenty-three; they used to work @ KFC together) had dinner with annette and i. :)
-lol, annette was the only one who got a kebab; us three all ate KFC! XD
-afterwards, we bought bread from the upstairs breadtop, then went downstairs to buy the chunky soup PIG mum said to buy. i chose this new one, called irish stew; hope it'll taste good!
-then i bought my yummy sausage donut and chicken puff from the downstairs breadtop.
-next stop was JB HI-FI, where annette left to buy socks for luke (her son's got ENORMOUS feet!) while us girls played with ipads. anna's friend's name's larissa, BTW.
-back upstairs, annette took me once to the loo, then we all get soft serves! and not just soft serves, but soft serves with a FLAKE inside! :D well, anna, annette and i all got a soft serve with a short flake; larissa got herself some banana and mango frappe also from maccas.
-and just like that, the night was over. anna says she's free for dinner too, next week! :D
-back home, immediate bedtime sans milk. :(
-today: lol, nature didn't call till after the sun had risen, but my wall clock said 'twas only 2:00! guess that's when the battery died last night. XD
-i used the pot :P once more when dearest dad left for work, then successfully fell back asleep before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for only one tinkle, just swinging myself back to bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was the delicious chicken puff i'd bought last night, plus one lukewarm mug of yummy horlicks.
-afterwards, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-when that was finished, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listened to some disc leanne had burned for me, all christian music, all day, too.
-once PIG mum left the garage, i closed both eyes and continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel. opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then she opened and closed her palm seventy-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo when we arrived, then kindly left me with a reader's digest magazine from last year and went back downstairs to pay margit.
-my new student's a boy from hong kong called lesley!
-physio today: about fifteen sit-to-stands, mat work and work for ela.
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo then tootled me off to see naz for a kebab~ alas, she refuses to even TRY downstairs for a park first, she just zoomed straight upstairs then, when there weren't any spots available, zoomed straight over to the cinema. ><
-but i bought my kebab from naz, and he said he'd ring the farmers and reserve the BIGGEST spud for me next friday~ XD
-i also had a yak with hannah; she told me TAFE ends on the 10th of december.
-PIG mum got me an apple and orange juice; while i ate, she surfed the net.
-mikey, chris and grace all appeared! chris and grace sat for a brief chat while PIG mum dashed to the butcher for some meat.
-PIG mum tootled us home. i went to the loo once (of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything) then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-cool, now i've got twenty minutes to continue writing before aunty lucia comes helps me with a shower~
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms:
-i'm attending some vegemite on toast breakfast that perky organised! fingers crossed for lotsa yummy breakfast~
-annette's coming to watch me shower @ 4pm.
-then toms night, i'm joining the workers for lawn bowls! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: