Friday, November 23, 2012

saturday post 117

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1119 steps today (obviously, pedro just loves me heaps, coz i promised i haven't shaken him but nor have i gone out today! XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's... dunno why, but haven't received one in my inbox yet? ah well, maybe later~ anyways, just quickly, coz i've gotta write!
-tess arrived ten minutes early today! she also fed me lotsa breakfast (1.25 bowls of spag bol, thanks rodel) and massaged ela for forty-five minutes, while i read fanfiction with her iphone.
-before she left, she gave me 0.75 a bowl of fried rice; dad gave me a bowl of soup, but wouldn't lemme drink it yet, coz apparently it's too hot.
-cool, now i get like two hours to keep writing! lol, i'm behind, someone gimme verbal diarrhoea! XD
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else some new carer's coming to watch me shower, mr. hall and aunty a are coming over for dinner tonight (to celebrate mr. hall's birthday!) and just church toms, nothing special.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: