Friday, November 2, 2012

friday post 114c

good evening, and one final greeting for tonight! em's final, final plodding total for friday now stands @ 6870 (only be prepared for a truly pissy plodding total, perhaps not even 500, unless pedro loves me heaps/PIG mum gleefully FORCES :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill) coz i'm not going out toms. oh, and joni's devotional topic's 'when in pain'. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-after aunty lucia left, i took myself to the loo slowly and safely twice more, each time rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-i've decided that while i'm doing nanowri mo, i won't get my naruto anime fix, so after i finished posting friday post 114b, i went straight onto writing.
-eventually, PIG mum awoke from pigland, gleefully and immediately booted me offline.
-thus followed 20+ mins of forced exercises for both hands, plus a painful standing calf stretch for fifteen minutes. in between, i went out to the garage, welcomed dearest dad home, and carried his eski back inside and droppped it into it's rightful place.
-dinner tonight: alas, the yucky rice has returned. >< that was with lotsa soup potato, carrot and tomato, lotsa some green vegetable (which i've since forgotten XD) and a lil wee bit of pork mince. dinner was spooned down with another rather disgusting bowl of the usual potato, tomato, carrot and onion soup, plus icky celery. :S
-after that, i took myself once more to the loo slowly and safely, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-only, just as i was about to return online, dad came and demanded i put my head down, close my eyes and rest for five minutes!
-lol, dad 'set the timer' for me, but luckily, i saw the time before i obediently put my head down and closed my eyes, coz five minutes and thirty seconds later, the bloody bird still hadn't gone off! ><
-lucky PIG mum's gone out to the warrigal square mccafe to have a cuppa with some other aunties, while dearest dad's outside banging away in the garage.
-as for me, i'm going back to continue writing!
-toms: sleep-in! :D tess doesn't come till 10am, but she'll prolly lemme snuggle in bed till about 10:40am. i'll most likely do a stinky unspeakable after brushing my teeth, then fingers crossed tess feeds me lotsa breakfast toms, brings me her iphone to play with and cooks me some lunch!
-annette's coming to watch me shower toms, and
-aunty a'll prolly come over for dinner tonight.
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: