Monday, November 26, 2012

tuesday post 112

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding2377 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'lord, teach me to pray (3)' and thirdly, i'm seriously doubting that i can bash out a fifty thousand word novel in time by november the 30th coz i've only got forty thousand and it's almost the end of november!!! >< anyways, events for today?
-woo hoo, another awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:10am, and after a pot :P trip, i spent the ten minutes till 6:20am having o percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. after that, bear bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad good-bye when he left for work two hours later @ 8:20am.
-more happy snorings with bear bear followed until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she comes back, i swing myself around to the pot :P for @ least three more tinkles, PIG mum gets me kitted, then she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk over to brush teeth, before she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast is three weetbix with the thinnest and shortest stream of honey ever, plus all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which i drink 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum is upstairs changing.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCES :( me to walk to the 4WD and tootles me off to UQ for physio. as for me, i close both eyes and continue my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel until somewhere along coronation drive, when era helps ela stretch for five minutes, before ela opens her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-on arrival, PIG mum takes me once to the loo, then leaves me with some reader's digest from april last year and goes back downstairs to pay margit.
-karen Forces me to walk into the gym. i hang onto the door handle for awhile while she gets some plinths to a position she likes, then i sit there and rest while weight shifting. 
-next, she gets a keyboard for era to play! after requesting fur elise, she lets me be, and era plays scales, christmas carols and soundtracks.
-alas, karen soon tires of that and orders cam to do mat work with me. >< *sigh* i HATES mat work!
-before i leave, karen orders i sit in the waiting room, where she and PIG mum say i've got a bad attitude, etc. PIG mum turns on the waterworks for karen.
-before leaving, i use the loo once more.
-when PIG mum tootles me off to sushi train, era helps ela stretch for the full fifteen minutes, before she opens and closes her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-there's about a ten minute wait before we get shown to a booth. i ordered two green tea for us, then enjoyed a chicken and an eel sushi, taking an egg home for arvo tea; PIG mum has promised to buy me some inari for arvo tea toms.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back out to the 4WD and tootled us home.
-one loo trip for me when we arrived home; of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything. then i walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above god's hate and not letting him push me over.
-and now, i've got about forty minutes to continue writing!
fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-annette's taking me to toastmasters tonight!
-toms: mid-morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-aunty wendy comes to mind me for three hours from 11;30am.
-carol's coming to watch me shower toms arvo.
-and best of all, it's icecream night toms night!
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: