Wednesday, November 14, 2012

thursday post 106

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 4261 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'operating by the peace rule' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after i get back home from garbo with annette tonight!!! *sigh* the list grows ever longer ... >< anyways, just quickly, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once last night, once this morning and once when dearest dad left for work around 8:20am. then i had a great sleep with bear bear all the way until 10am, before nature called again!
-after that, i stayed awake, singing songs silently and also having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-at 10;45am, i yelled to PIG mum i was ready to get up. after using the pot :P once more for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD and she tootled me off to garbo for a massage from lei shifu! of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to westlife's 'greatest hits' album all day, too.
-lol, the massage was comfy~ PIG mum continues to impress me with her mandarin speaking skills! XD
-afterwards, PIG mum drove us over to the other end, where we had crepes for lunch from gr8!
-when lunch was done, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled us home.
-i plopped online and yay, now have almost one hour to continue writing! :D
-tonight: annette's taking me to garbo, my first trip in three weeks! :D and anna and her friend is joining  us, too!
-toms: late morning UQ physio session; fingers crossed i can see naz for a kebab for lunch afterwards, then aunty lucia's coming to help me with a shower toms arvo. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. *sigh* when dad arrived home, i said to myself, "yay, dad's home!" because i was personally happy, but i didn't loudly yell upstairs to PIG mum, 'mother, dad's home!" because she's told me before not to disturb her; only dad comes inside and rants that i've somehow disturbed mother! >< personally, i think it's just another of god's horrid plans to gimme a hard time, and i'm thinking of singing myself to sleep, not counting, as a result. but we'll see how my shopping night goes tonight~

No comments: