Wednesday, November 21, 2012

thursday post 106

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3316 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'how to succeed in business (3)'. righteo, events for today?
-yay, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:05am, and after a pot :P trip i spent the ten minutes till 6:15am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled dearest bear bear and returned to sleep with him, waking once more around 8:40am to use the pot :P again.
-five minutes later, PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes." when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for @ least three tinkles, she got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk outside to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to lui fong all day, too.
-when PIG mum tootled me off to garbo for writers group, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then ela opened and closed her palm seventy-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-after arriving, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk into the library, where i went once to the loo first.
-as always, group was awesome~ i'm particularly uber happy coz pat, harry (my si-gong XD) and boyd all said that i've improved heaps since i first joined the creative writers. :D
-our next meeting will be the last one for 2012! gabby reminded me to write a 250 word opening paragraph for our christmas competition.
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way to the foodcourt, where she went to buy me a yummy chicken katsudon for lunch (although again, she restricted me again to only water ><) while i rang dearest dad.
-after lunch, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD and tootled us home.
-back home, i went once more to the loo (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself) before i walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-well, it's exactly 2pm now; i've got like two whole hours to continue writing my novel!
-best of all, annette's coming and taking me out to garbo tonight! :D
-toms: late morning UQ physio. fingers crossed i can get a spud from naz for lunch; last friday, he promised me he'd save me his biggest spud! :D
-and aunty lucia's coming to help me with a shower toms. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. unfortunately, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk outside and bring back all the dry washing inside. anyways, back to writing now, for another full hour, yay~

No comments: