Tuesday, November 6, 2012

tuesday post 114c

good evening and one final greeting for tonight! em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 4378. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-PIG mum gleefully forced me offline, then gleefully forced me on 35+ mins of forced exercises for foor era and ela, which culminated with a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch.
-dinner was the yummy rice, lotsa yummy cabbage and little chunks of pork i'd seen PIG mum cooking that very afternoon! dinner was washed down with one mug of bamboo water, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', then i took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back online, both times rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms; 9am early UQ physio with katrina! hope we won't get too stuck on the freeway~
aunty wendy's coming to mind me for three hours come late morning
-and carol's coming to watch me shower in the arvo.
-i've got like forty-five minutes to continue writing! yay for me! XD righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. ice-cream day toms, yeah!

No comments: