Friday, November 16, 2012

saturday post 116

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2561 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'imagine being adopted by god! (1)' righteo, events for today?
-yay, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:05am, after which i spent the ten minutes till 6:15am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-more happy sleepings with bear bear followed; i awoke to kiss PIG mum good-bye and use the pot :P once more when she left for work around 7:45am.
-tess arrived soon afterwards; one more pot :P trip, she got me kitted then we walked over together to the bathroom where i brushed my teeth (thanks to tess who squirted some toothpaste for me), drank one mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly' then went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-afterwards, i went out to wash and dry era, then tess and i walked out together to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-alas, dad didn't cook any ham eggs, reasoning that i'd get lotsa food @ the morning tea; correction: he cooked some for himself and PIG mum, but not for me. :o(
-instead, tess just fed me one slice of toast with some butter and marmalade; i also drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-afterwards, i played with tessa's iphone, which didn't work. >< instead, she gave ela a massage for about thirty minutes.
-before we left, tess took me once more to the loo for two tinkles; lol, she's been moaning about gaining weight, but she only put on 500g since last week and her overall weight's only like 43kg! XD
-tess tootled me off to perky's place; we found the street but not her house! XD luckily, i had my mobile, i rang perky, bill answered then put me through to her; perky told me there were two large magnolia trees in front of her place.
-we found that; tess and i entered her house and she took me once to the loo before leaving, saying she'd come get me around midday.
-perky introduced me to everyone, then passed me one plateful of fruit: slices of pear and apple, kiwi, blueberries and grapes! there was also yoghurt; yum~
-after that, bill got me one plateful with some scrambled eggs, two thin small rashers of bacon and one sausage with some tomato sauce! nomnomnom~
-nadia wandered over for a chat, as did tessa, some girl who graduated canterbury the year after me.
-we sat and had a discussion about all our old teachers.
-when perky decided to move us all inside, nadia walked behind me to the loo once, where i managed fine by myself.
-back outside, nadia and i both plopped into armchairs and yakked away. i told her my 21st birthday story; she told me her boyfriend had 3rd stage non-hodgkins lymphoma! o_O but he's okay now, phew.
-when tess came and got me; i said bye to nadia (she added me on facebook; she's studying medical science @ uni right now, BTW), tess took me once more to the loo, then i hugged perky good-bye, shook hands and said thanks to bill.
-tess drove me home; i immediately continued writing my novel.
-when PIG mum arrived home, i went over to the gobbling :P table for lunch. awesome tess actually went back to my house and cooked some rice for me! that was covered with chives and also one small yummy piece of pork, which i saved for last, of course.
-after lunch, i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-annette's coming over to watch me shower @ 3pm; i rang CODA earlier this morning for that.
-at 5pm, joshels will take me out for lawn bowls with all the workers! :D
-toms: just church, definitely nothing special. well, it's the last bible study for 2012! afterwards, PIG mum has PROMISED to take me to plaza for lunch (hope she remembers!) because she's not allowing me to join the rest of  SHINE fellowship in shopping for and cooking dinner @ daphne's/michael's place; she'll only take me there for dinner. but hey, that's better than nothing~ righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: