Friday, November 9, 2012

friday post 115d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for friday now stands @ 7781 and the final, final spam count for the week's now thirteen. righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
-PIG mum gleefully botted me offline, and gleefully forced poor ela and era on 55+ mins of hand and stick exercises. that was followed with a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch, and culminated with PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty minutes on the treadmill.
-dinner afterwards: the yummy rice, with lotsa cos lettuce, three acorns and some yummy chicken. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of tomato, potato, carrot and pork soup.
-i walked myself slowly and safely back online briefly, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-five minutes later, @ 8pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: sleep-in! tessa comes @ 10am; hopefully she'll lemme snuggle in bed with dearest bear bear until 10:40am. also hope she brings me lotsa breakfast and her iphone to play with! i've also gotta practise storytelling for the lil kiddies.
-and soo's coming to help me with a shower @ 4pm! gosh, i've missed her!
-so expect a super-pissy plodding total, unless (1) PIG mum gleefully forces me to plod on the bloody treadmill or (2) pedro loves me heaps, coz i'm not going out toms! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
-oh, biggest plan for toms: WRITE!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: