Wednesday, November 21, 2012

wednesday post 127c

good evening! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 4291 and joni's devotional topic's 'sweeter than the day before'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-unfortunately, leanne wasn't available, so instead, i kept writing.
-around 7:20pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-when PIG mum came downstairs, i expected her to immediately and gleefully force me offline but instead, mr. hall rang! 'hello?' i said into the receiver.
'hello, ling!' replied a voice i knew all too well.
i laughed. 'hey, mr. hall, how are you doing?"
'emily? good lord, you sound like your mother!"
i laugh again. 'everyone says i sound like my mum. so, did you get my e-mail or find mother's message on your answering machine?'
"you left a message on my answering machine? sorry, i haven't checked it for days."
i hand over the phone to PIG mum; she invites him over to our place for dinner on the 24th (his birthday's the 25th).
-once the phone call's over, she immediately boots me offline and gleefully FORCES :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. only i'm not complaining; usually, she gleefully forces me to plod @ 1.8km/hr, wonder why she only had me walk @ 1.2km today? but hey, i'm not complaining!
-dinner afterwards: the yummy rice, yay! that was with lotsa lettuce and some of PIG mum's delicious pork mince with tomato and onion.
-dinner was spooned down with one bowl of carrot, potato, tomato and onion soup, then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, i'll need one more loo trip @ 9pm; fingers crossed i can bbl with my final, final plodding total and what's happening toms soon.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: