Tuesday, November 6, 2012

wednesday post 125

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2459 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'the lost and found column' (3)'. righteo, just quickly before i get back onto writing my novel!
-great sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:35am~
-after breakfast of two weetbix, PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio @ 9am. lol, obviously we were stuck in peak hour traffic.
-with jess today, i did lotsa mat work, 100 sit-to-stands @ some work for ela.
-back home, i continued writing; PIG mum rocked out with aunty anne and patsy for lunch.
-for my lunch, aunty wendy fried me seven delicious dumplings with a lil soya sauce, lotsa homegrown vegies from PIG mum's garden and one huge nashi. i also drank one mug of yummy chocolate nesquik nesquik 'incorrectly'.
-after lunch, i went and did a stinky unspeakable.
-back @ the computer, i continued writing my novel
-aunty wendy did the rubbing for ela from 1:28pm till about 2:30pm.
-one more loo trip for me before she left.
-i'm returning to write, curently @ 13060 and counting!
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else: carol's coming to watch me shower @ 4pm.
-toms: writers group, then i'll be spending the day with dad, coz PIG mum's working!
-annette's coming to watch me shower toms
-then, book club! and we're off for dinner together afterwards! :D
-righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: