Monday, November 26, 2012

monday post 107b

hello again! em's new plodding total fore monday now stands @ 3728 but i haven't received a devotional from joni yet, maybe tonight. anyways, just quickly, continuing today's events?
-carol arrived just before 4pm and Forced me to walk into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed and rinsed my hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped with only my back and era), mostly creamed myself 9again, carol helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself /(carol helped with only elf's AFO).
-afterwards, i went over to the loo for two tinkles then carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for my arvo tea.
-smart carol remembered to gimme a tablespoon this time to have with my leftover tofu and BBQ pork rice. i also drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-PIG mum was gossiping with carol; i had to politely interrupt @ 4:25pm and ask if carol would please start massaging ela.
-so carol did that for thirty minutes, before taking me once more to the loo for one tinkle. she's having pork for lunch and will be back on wednesday.
-me, i just received sth from aunty nga that i haveta edit for her now! so fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: