Friday, November 2, 2012

friday post 114b

hello again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 6561. yeah, i'm over 6.5 grand. :) righteo, continuing today's events?
-aunty lucia arrived around 4:10pm, had a short yak with PIG mum, then Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i got creamed and had another tinkle. after getting creamed, aunty lucia rekitted me and i had one last tinkle when she was repinning pedro back onto my pants.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, where i enjoyed my delicious chicken sushi PIG mum had kindly picked up for me from the sushi train this arvo. with that, i drank one mug of water 'incorrectly'; PIG mum's freaking out coz i haven't done a stinky unspeakable since wednesday.
-before she left, aunty lucia took me to the loo once more. both her sons are on SWOTVAC right now; exams will begin on monday!
-as for me, i'm gonna WRITE! (i've joined nanowri mo, remember?
-righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: