Wednesday, November 21, 2012

wednesday post 127b

hello again! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 2933 and i haven't received the devotional from joni yet, dunno why. anyways, just quickly, continuingtoday's events?
-carol arrived shortly before 4pm. turns out she was really ill on monday! ><
-she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed and rinsed my own hair today. i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol only helped with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped only with my AFO. then i went over to the loo for one tinkle.
-carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for my arvo tea. much thanks to PIG mum who bought me one chicken katsu and avocado sushi roll for arvo tea, although she only gave me half a fish of soya sauce to enjoy that with. i've said before, even ONE WHOLE fish isn't quite enough for one sushi roll, let alone half! but i drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-afterwards, carol massaged ela for thirty-five minutes, painting her some kinda blue milkshake colour with ice-cream colour dots today.
-before leaving, carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. she's back next monday, and is having crumbed fish, chips and vegies for dinner tonight.
-me, i'm gonna try ring leanne~ fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: