Monday, November 5, 2012

monday post 104c

good evening, and one final greeting for tonight! (alas, horrid PIG won't lemme use the loo once more before she gleefully forces me off to bed, which is more than fifty-five minutes away! >< but i'm already already gonna be singing myself to sleep tonight, on the account that vincent the bloody physio gleefully forced me to stand lots today, huh.) anyways, em's final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 7718 (awesome, pedro reckons i'm more than 0.75 of a normal person today! XD) righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
-PIG mum gleefully forced me offline not long after carol left. thus followed 45+ mins of exercises for poor era and ela, then a painful standing calf stretch for poor elf and culminated with PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-i took myself slowly and safely to the loo and back once for two tinkles just before dinner, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-dinner: hoorah, the yummy rice has returneth! XD that was with lotsa silverbeet, a little beef and one quarter of a yummy hard boiled egg! (the owner lady shouted me one hardboiled egg when we left; wonder why? as with most things that we share, dad got half, then PIG mum and i enjoyed 1/4 each. dinner was spooned down with half a bowl of tomato, potato carrot and onion soup (no more celery; hoorah! XD) then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-forty-five minutes for my writing, now!
-toms: late morning UQ physio session, with a new student! also will try to remember to ask karen exactly what's so wrong with my attitude that has her bitching to PIG mum about.
-fingers crossed i can have some udon @ the sushi train for lunch toms!
-and annette's coming to watch me shower @ 4pm. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: