Friday, November 16, 2012

saturday post 116b

heylo again and one final greeting for saturday! em's final, final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 2933. righteo, final, final events for today?
-annette arrived just before 4pm and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i turned the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped with my back and era then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped with some of erf's sock, my bra and my AFO
-annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my arvo toastie - another double perfect one, yay! i also had the second half of my yummy sausage donut and drank one mug of tea, sweetened with one spoonful of honey 'incorrectly'.
-then i continued reading while annette massaged ela for about forty minutes.
-she left @ 4:59pm and i returned online.
-joshels is taking me to lawn bowls tonight! :D
-toms; just church, definitely nothing special. unless you consider tomorrow's bible study will be the last for 2012.
-fingers crossed PIG mum'll remember that she PINKY-PROMISED to take me to plaza for lunch afterwards!
-sadly, i'm not welcome to go shopping nor cook dinner with the other SHINE people, but @ least i can join them for dinner~
-righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: