Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday post 134d

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1568, remembering that like around 500 of those steps were plodded last night @ Ray's place. Digi's final, final report for Saturday: 1568 steps also equal 440m or 23.5kcal. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-at 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, fingers crossed that Aunty Katherine has recovered and we can watch some Cantonese video inside the church library! Hopefully we can watch a cartoon! Although Aunty Katherine will probably choose some Christian video ... hey, no biggie.
-Fingers crossed that I can get some lunch from Plaza then it should be Pole and Julz coming to visit me in the arvo. Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Will prolly haveta post sth new to my special events blog; it's been awhile ...

No comments: