Thursday, August 1, 2013

thursday post 153c

good evening! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1980 (bet i'll have passed three grand if i can return online after dinner tonight! XD), which digi proudly reports as also equalling 540m or 27.4kcal. XD oh, and joni's devotional topic's 'the two crows'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-when annette announced her arrival shortly before 4pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (annette kindly helped with my back, era and both calves) and mostly rekitted myself (annette helped only with my AFO and pulling my top down for me when i got stuck), before heading over to the loo for two tinkles, singing like 1/4 of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-afterwards, annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my half an arvo toastie and yummy mug of mint green tea, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-while i ate, annette went to clean the bathroom. when she came back, she massaged ela for twenty-five minutes, painting her light green with white spots today.
-before leaving @ 6pm, annette took me once more to the loo. i won't see her till next month, coz she's going to the princess alexandra hospital for her carpal tunnel operation on monday! i gave her a big hug and wished her well.
-again, fingers crossed i can bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: