Saturday, August 17, 2013

saturday post 133b

heylo again and good evening! firstly, em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 843 (keeping in mind that just over 250 of those steps were plodded last night @ pole's house; digi proudly reports that 843 steps also equals 250m or 12.7kcal XD) and secondly, joni's devotional topic's "last day's power." righteo, continuing events for today?
-when carol announced her arrival just after 4pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. also thanks to carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed, had another tinkle. carol rekitted me; i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps and one last when she was repinning digi back onto my pyjama pants.
-carol and i held hands and walked out to the gobbling :P table together. after drying my hair, arvo tea was half a toastie and one mug of tea, white and two, my last cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-then carol very lightly massaged ela for just over one hour; like, seventy minutes! for some reason, she couldn't find magician's end for me; instead, we just chatted.
-before leaving, carol took me once more to the loo for one tinkle. she's back tuesday.
-again, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: